Business Rescue, Liquidation and Insolvency
Bianca is finalizing her LLM, Insolvency with the University of Pretoria and she is expected to complete same by the middle of 2017. In 2012 she completed the Advanced Short Course on Business Rescue Practice. In 2015 she passed with distinction a Programme in Practical Insolvency Litigation and Administration through the University of Pretoria. As a result, she has extensive training and experience in Insolvency Law.
Our firm focuses on, inter alia, the following fields:
- Advising clients on the implications of existing contracts;
- Drafting and opposing debt review applications;
- Obtaining debt review orders in conjunction with certified debt reviewers;
- Drafting and opposing applications for business rescue;
- Drafting and opposing applications for liquidation or sequestration in its various forms (voluntary or compulsory bearing in mind the impact and application of all companies’ Act, the Close Corporations Act, the Insolvency Act and the proposed Insolvency Bill);
- We are currently advising our corporate clients who deal with insolvency law frequently on the proposed Insolvency Bill and the expected impact on insolvency litigation.